Sunday, July 4, 2010

Pastels, Oil Pastels & Aqua Crayons

Premium and famous brands such as Sennelier, Holbein, Caran d'Ache, Rembrandt, Daler-Rowney, Van Gogh and the likes of them are not available at my local favorite art store, unfortunately.

I'm saving up and promise myself I'll order one of those premium brands online sometime in the next few months. Blick art materials has a huge selection of art supplies.

Meanwhile, these are the few brands that are available in my local art stores.

Saintograph's Simbalion Soft pastels:
Saintograph's Oil Pastel, 12 colors:
Pentel Oil Pastels, large sticks, 12 colors:
Sakura cray-pas, 50 colors:
Gallery Oil Pastel, 48 colors:
Aquarell aqua crayons:
Sakura cray-pas:
Buncho Oil Pastel small size sticks, 12 colors, student grade. They're so convenient to carry around.
Buncho oil pastels, small size sticks, 48 colors:

Mungyo's Gallery Aquarell aqua crayons:
These aqua crayons cost more than my eye-shadows and lipsticks!

1 comment:

  1. Ya, i am looking for Sennelier, Holbein or Caran d'Ache op too, but can't find it in Malaysia. The only fine OP i have now that I bought from ebay is 'MUNGYO Artist 72 color woodset oil pastel'. It cost about USD50 if i am not mistaken.

    ReplyDelete