Friday, July 2, 2010

The books that I bought

Here are the books that I got from my local bookstores. There weren't many choices, so I just grabbed whichever that captured my attention.

There are 8 books, 2 of these are in hardcovers: 30 Minute Pastels by Margaret Evans (MYR 49.90) and Oil Painting Tips & Tricks by Rosalind Cuthbert (MYR 59.80). The rest are How To Draw and Paint Dragons by Tom Kidd (MYR 59.75), Drawing & Painting Fantasy Landscape & Cityscapes by Rob Alexander (MYR 59.80), The Artist's Handbook (3rd Edition) by Ray Smith (MYR 101.90), Mastering the Art of Drawing by Ian Sidaway & Sarah Hogget (MYR 36.90), Mastering the Art of Oils, Acrylics and Gouache by Ian Sidaway (MYR 36.90), and Creative Drawing published byNew Holland Publishers (UK) Ltd (MYR 79.90). I got a 10% discount for each of them.

There are plenty of other related books in my wish list, John Elliot's Oil Pastel for the Serious Beginner is definitely one of them!





No comments:

Post a Comment